Thursday, December 25, 2008

locked it down...


fucking brilliant! i'm addicted to kanye west love lockdown's chew fu's small room mix... and then comes LMFAO and literally takes over the song. divide and conquer. they add the electro beat that they're known for (familiar with "i'm in miami bitch"?), allowed kanye the intro, and take over the second part of the song with some bangin' f*ing lyrics:

i'm in love witchu, but the love is gone,
it ain't over baybe, cuz we still can bone,
i see the day you left me for another dude,
and now your heart is empty, feeling so confused.
now you want me back, trynna reattach,
begging please, on your knees, trynna suck me back.

but you done broke my heart into a million pieces,
i should've seen it coming, wish i had telekinesis,
i said you broke my heart into a million pieces,
i can't love you, but i can f*k you until you call me jesus.

i'm in love witchu, but it ain't the same,
girl i sip that goose, and that ain't gon change,
you telling me (telling me), i'm doing wrong,
well lock me up (lock me up), so i'm gone.
i love to party, love the club, i want yo' body, not yo' love.
girl, you know my love is real,
but you can't control me baybe,
you know just how i feel, but you can't control me, (me, me, me)
you can't control me, you can't control me, (repeats)...

Download!!

No comments:

Post a Comment